A person wishing to register to vote may do so by completing the Voter Registration Application through the following sources:
City of South Haven
City Hall, 539 Phoenix Street
Secretary of State Office, Paw Paw
Secretary of State “Renewal by Mail” program. (See Michigan Voter Registration Application link at left - Allows Michigan citizens who are renewing their driver license by mail to register to vote at the same time).
For your convenience, when you visit the Secretary of State Office to update your information (name change, change of address, etc.) they will forward your updated information to the Clerk of the district of which you are a registered voter.
In order to become a registered voter, one must certify that:
- I am a citizen of the United States;
- I am a resident of the State of Michigan and will be at least a 30 day resident of his (her) city or township by election day;
- I will be at least 18 years of age by election day;
- I authorize cancellation of any previous registration;
- The information provided is true to the best of my knowledge under penalty of perjury.